Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Email: Getting out while the gettin's good


hey all, so this will be my last email in the states. We get shots tomorrow and then a bus ride to JFK, then we're off, should arrive in the Gambia Thursday evening. Morning for all of you. I want to thank everyone and say that Philadelphia rocks and orientation has been good and informative. I ran down to Ben Franklin street and up the Rocky stairs. It was great, better than the movie. But again, thank you everyone for being kind to me this summer as I felt like I was in limbo, neither here nor there. Caldera was definitely the highlight of the year, and participating with the kids and staff I think really put my head int he right place. You are all wonderful people, I couldn't ask for better friends and family. Look forward to getting more emails and maybe if I get off my ass I'll get a blog going too.
Until then, love you all dearly, jonathan dick

No comments: